We’ve been in business since 2007, so we’ve worked with and vetted the very best physician home loan lenders at the biggest national banks. We only work with established banks with brand names you’ve probably seen on television. Our lending partners have done thousands of physician home loans over the years and are among the top performers in the industry.
Many mortgage lenders will do anything they can to get you to fill out an application and ultimately sign on for a loan.
Our lenders take a more measured approach. If they don’t feel like you’re a good candidate—for whatever reason—they’ll explain why and present other options. They may have advice on the market you’re buying in, or the amount of time you should live in a residence before selling it, in addition to other guiding thoughts.
Our lending partners are full of wisdom and genuinely care about helping. Where applicable, they have deep ties to the communities they serve and are happy to make connections with local Realtors, churches, businesses and other crucial resources.
Before you begin reaching out to lenders, read our article explaining the difference between conventional and physician home loans and the advantages of each.
Moving can be difficult. Our goal is to make your life easier by simplifying the mortgage and home buying process.
Under no obligation, we’ll analyze your situation and match you with someone who will:
- treat you fairly
- respect your questions
- listen to all your questions with patience
- guide you through all steps of the application and mortgage process
- understand medical school terminology and the physician career path
- educate you on mortgage rates and finance jargon
- get you the most competitive mortgage rate possible
If you fall under any of these categories, you’re eligible:
- Licensed physicians (MD)
- DR of Optometry (OD)
- DR of Ophthalmology (MD) (in select markets only)
- DR of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- DR of Dental Science (DDS) (in select markets only)
- DR of Dental Medicine (DMD) (in select markets only)
Types of loans:
- 15-Year – Conventional Fixed Rate Conforming/Nonconforming
- 30-Year-Conventional Fixed Rate Conforming/Nonconforming
- 5/1 ARM – 30-Year and 40-year Loan Term
- 7/1 ARM – 30-Year and 40-year Loan Term
- 10/1 ARM – 30-Year and 40-year Loan Term
Note: Physician home loans can now be implemented to refinance your home in most states. Please ask your lending partner if your state is included. Each bank has their own footprint and policy on refinancing.